Class 1: Buildings – detached or attached
- Extensions, additions, alterations and renovations
- New build and demolish
- Granny Flats
Class 10 Structures
- Retaining walls
Class 2: Unit Buildings
Class 3: Accommodation buildings
Class 5: Offices
Class 6: Shops
Class 7: Car parks
Class 8: Factories
Class 9: Hospitals & Schools
Whether you are selling your home, started renovating before seeking a building permit or received an enforcement notice from your local government, Its not too late!
KP Building Approvals are fluent in assessing unapproved structures.
FIXED EVERYDAY LOW PRICE!
Comprehensive inspections and approvals for swimming pools and pool fences – including temporary fencing, spas and pool removal/fill ins.
Certificates are lodged with the appropriate agencies, including Form 17 to the Pool safety council.
Examples of our professional consultancy services include;
- Alternative Solutions
- Fire and pool safety reports
- Building code interpretation and analysis
- Deemed-to-Satisfy compliance
We are passionate about the building industry and are committed to demolition safety.
Streamline your Demolition.
Re–roofing now requires building approval when the works are greater than 20% of the roof system.
4-Step Approval Timeline
Please scroll across to view all timeline steps.
1. Quoting & Assessment
- Accept quote and complete building application forms.
- Assessment carried out including administration services and property check.
2. Information Request
- Compile documents listed on Certifiers Information Request.
- Concurrency agency applications lodged (if required.)
3. Approval & Inspections
- Approval lodged with council and sent to client
- Building work commences.
- Stage by stage inspections
- All forms listed on Decision notice to be supplied
- Final certificates approved and lodged with the client and council.